I thought I'd do a round up of all my favourite outfits of 2010:
1) I wore this while in Dubai. I love that skirt (Joy) and the shoes (Vans) are my favourite shoes. I remember, it was February and everyone here at home was cold.
2) This was the first warm day of the year (April or May I think). I whipped out the dress (Hollister), but still had to wear tights as it was a tad chilly.
3) I wore this one my last night out while I was at a Political Conference back in March. I've worn the dress (Camden Market) more than once this year and love it. I also did spend the evening with a very attractive guy :)4) I wore this to my cousin's wedding in March, while in Pakistan. I'm not usually a fan of traditional clothes, but loved the colour and style of this one. It's really unique.
5) The first time this year that I could leave the house without tights. Love this dress so much (Motel Rocks) and did actually spend most of my summer in it. It just fit so well.6) I wore this to the TIA's, in June. I loved the '60's style and print of the dress (Pakistan) and I remember having a great evening.
7) My first playsuit (from Max C). I wore it while at Lovebox Festival, in July, courtesy of Aussie Hair. It was my first festival and I had such a fantastic time that I can't wait to get going to some festivals this summer.8) This was what I wore for the first Take 10 Project, where the waistcoat was sent by Dorothy Perkins. I wore this to dinner with my friends and felt great in it.
Pretty Reckless gig I was at in August. I'm not usually one to dress up that much for gigs but I had to as it was Taylor Momson. I absolutely fell in love with the band that night.
10) Finally, I wore this to a HP Event in October. Again, I wore this dress a lot (H&M) to various parties and events this year.
So tell me, which is your favourite? And what's your favourite outfit that you've worn this year?
Also, just a huge Thank You to everyone who has read, commemented on or supported this blog in 2010! I feel so lucky that I've gotten to know so many amazing bloggers, from across the world, and have even had the chance to meet some of you! Each one of you is incredible and I wish you all the best for this coming year.
Bring on 2011: Who's with me???