Seeing as the last inspiration post went so well, here's another filled with my inspirations:
1. This is Brian Fallon: One of my musical legends. He is front man of The Gaslight Anthem and Horrible Crowes, and part of the Revival Tour, with Chuck Reagan, making him very talented. I
met saw him from a distance after a show once and he's really nice as well as amazing live.
2. Despite owning tons of heels, I'll always be a Vans Girl at heart. They're the most comfortable shoe and I can't wait to wear them with skirts again over the summer.
3. I want to be her...sitting where she is, on an empty beach, in the sun.
4. I wish I could look as glamorous as this girl while shopping. Taken by photographer Olivia Graham for Grazia Magazine, it's such a gorgeous picture.
5. Ben Barnes is a beautifully gorgeous guy, and a great actor. We all know him as Prince Caspian, but he's fantastic in Dorian Gray and Killing Bono. He's definitely one of my favourite actors.
6. Blogger and model Hanneli Mustaparta is gorgeous and looks perfect in this ensemble. I'll definitely be trying it out for myself.
7. Emma Stone is one of my favourite actresses. I love this kick ass look of hers, which she wore in Zombieland (great movie). She's gorgeous and really talented.
8. I'm the hugest bookworm ever, and have spent a lot of the holidays in bed, with various books. I love getting away from the real world for a while and just reading.
9. I'm really in the mood to just fly away and go on holiday somewhere. I love travelling and experiencing new cutlures, and also love sitting on planes, where there's no phone reception! I have a few holidays already booked for next year, which I'm really excited for.
10. Again another picture I can't source, but I think it's so beautiful. The model looks so natural and simple, but also really classic and well put together.
11. I thought Lucy Hale did a great job with this Vans campaign, with Vans Girls. She looks really cool and it's such a fun look.
12. Likewise with Vans, I'm a massive Converse fan. I still have more Converses than anything else and they've always been my go-to for most occasions.
13. I have a very soft spot for old school muscle cars, such as Mustangs and Chargers, so naturally I really want to be this glam girl, next to the awesome car. Both the girl and the car look amazing.