thehifashionsite.com aims to provide easy-to-follow fashion advice and tips that are not only informational but also entertaining and inspirational.
Our goal is to provide quality content where we explore the ideas in detail so that the reader can be both informed and entertained at the same time.
We have created the thehifashionsite.com scholarship for high school, undergraduate and postgraduate students with the passion for “Fashion and Technology” to receive $500 scholarship.
Since Fashion and Technology affects all of us, any major can enter.
All you have to do is write and send us 1000+ words essay describing How you see the technology affecting fashion, art and design in the next 10 years. The essay will be judged based on originality, creativity, proper use of English language and grammar.
How Do You Qualify?
- Must be currently enrolled as a high school or college/university student.
- Must submit an 1000+ words essay describing How you see the technology affecting fashion, art and design in the next 10 years.
- The essay must be the applicant’s original work.
- Essay must be sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 15th 2017, winner will be announced December 25th 2017.
- Must include complete name with address and phone number
- Must include name of your school
- Must include URL of the school’s page that contains a link to this scholarship page
- Must include proof of being a current student at the school
Terms And Conditions
- thehifashionsite.com reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- thehifashionsite.com will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- Only schools that link to this page from school’s website are eligible.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
- Check will be sent directly to winner’s college.
Remember, deadline of entry is on December 15th 2017, winner will be announced December 25th 2017.
We run our scholarship program every year!